It's here! DaVinci has just introduced our new Top Down ColorTM visualizer. This handy online tool makes it easy for homeowners, builders, remodelers, contractors and architects to quickly see how the exterior of a home can be changed.
Check out the new tool at www.davinciroofscapes.com/color/designer and enjoy the fun. You'll be able to select products and colors for the home from the roof to the ground!
"Having thousands of colors and a wide variety of product selections at your fingertips with this free online tool provides an exciting view at how a home could look with modifications," says Kate Smith, chief color maven with Sensational Color. "This is a 'must use' tool for anyone in the building industry and for all homeowners thinking of making exterior upgrades."
Fast and simple to use, the Top Down Color visualizer starts by offering the option of uploading your own home exterior image or using one of 10 home styles supplied in the gallery of images.
After selecting the desired home exterior there are five options for making changes to the home exterior --- from the roof down to the front door. Steps for the options include:
- Step 1: Select a roof style and color from synthetic slate and shake tile options available from DaVinci Roofscapes.
- Step 2: Select different exterior options, such as siding, brick, stone or a painted finish to the home.
- Step 3: Select a color for the house trim, including brackets, millwork and shutters.
- Step 4: Select a color for the front door.
- Step 5: Select a color for the trim on the windows.Thousands of paint color choices from Sherwin-Williams® and Benjamin Moore® are available on the visualizer. The multitude of colors can be found in the categories related to selecting the home exterior, house trim, front door and window trim