Bellaforté by DaVinci keeps popping up on these restaurant jobs, are we starting to see a trend? What is it about this product that appeals to the architect, the contractor and business owner alike?
- It is an environmentally friendly roof system! These manufactured slate tiles are light-weight, and their unique design feature means fewer tiles are needed (100 tiles per square!) for installation, which guarantees a sustainable roofing product.
- They sure don't look like fake slate. Molded from natural slate, these tiles look every bit the real thing up on the roof.
- PERFORMANCE! You can't compete with their Class A Fire Rating, Class 4 Impact Rating, high wind rating (Miami-Dade approved), and 50 year warranty!
- Versatility in design. There are 2 sold colors and 2 color blends to choose from, and customization may also be available.
- Just because a job is a commercial job doesn't mean it needs a "commercial roof". Luxury roof systems like ours can be used on any roof that has a pitch!
GS Roofing and Siding
Middletown, New Jersey