College basketball fans rejoice, March is here! It is a sports fan's dream come true; a never ending line up of conference tournament games all leading up to the BIG tournament that brings in 68 hopeful teams and whittles it down to one champion.
I suppose I could draw some sort of analogy between the NCAA Tournament and an architect choosing the right products for their projects, but that seems a bit obvious. Instead, I think I'll just show off some of my featured university projects that have used our steep slope roofing products:
- Heritage Hall and Rushton Hall at SUNY - Canton, NY
- Villa Madonna at Mount St. Mary College in Newburgh, NY (pictured)
- The new Special Collections Library at the University of Georgia
- The Mohawk and Smith Dorms at SUNY - Canton, NY
- Administrative building at the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Of course, not every installation located on a college or university campus has made it onto the blog (yet!), so if you were involved with one and wish to see it featured, be sure to share your masterpiece with us.
Good luck to your team of choice in the Tournament this year! And remember, DaVinci Roofscapes can customize any color that you want, so if you have always dreamed of matching your alma mater's colors and making a roof out of it, we are here for you.
Have a great weekend, Architects!