As our Color Expert, Kate Smith, announced for us last week we have a new continuing education course up on AEC Daily's website! The FRESH Approach to Choosing Exterior Colors is an hour long course and is worth 1 HSW learning unit. By completing this course you will:
- Be able to identify the five key elements that must be considered when choosing exterior colors and how they influence your color choices.
- Have a step-by-step plan for selecting colors and making color placement decisions.
- Understand the factors in choosing color for both residential and commercial buildings
- Have strategies for helping your customers make confident color decisions
Also available by DaVinci is The Design Advantages of Synthetic Roofing Solutions. Also a 1 hour course, it is worth 1 Sustainable Design Credit and the Learning Objectives are:
- List the green features of virgin-engineered polymer synthetic roofing materials
- State the design and architectural benefits of specifying a synthetic roofing solution including how synthetic products can contribute to LEED point certification
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of traditional roofing materials versus synthetic products, and
- Discuss the durability and long life cycle of synthetic roofing materials including the various testing methods and approvals related to roofing materials.
Both courses are free and available 24/7.
Happy Learning and Happy Friday, Architects!