One year ago, we released our newest product - Bellaforté Shake.
Bellaforté Shake is a cedar shake alternative roofing product that has superior performance as well as affordable elegance, as you can see in the installation photos below
Our Bellaforté line is a revolutionary roofing material that offers a leading edge tab that secures every tile to the next to crazy improve wind resistance performance. The snap-fit also creates a rain gutter. Here are some more performance achievements of Bellaforté Shake:
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- 50-year limited warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approvals (FL NOA No. 45-0831.01)
- ICC-ES (ESR 2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance
Bellaforté Shake comes in 5 standard wood tone color blends: Abruzzo, Espresso, Harbor Gray, Tuscano and Verona.
If you would prefer another color, you can also use our color designer to find the blend that matches your home - or create your own!
You can also get them in our EcoBlend color roof colors.
Our Bellaforté Shake has a natural hand split shake look - with sawn edges and staggered lengths. Here are some of the installations of our Bellaforté Shake product:
- Lakeside Condo Community Relies on Bellaforté Shake Roofing Tiles
- DaVinci Polymer Shake Roof Blends in with Lakefront Home
- Shaking Up An Alabama Home
- Featured Project - Cordillera, CO
- Roofing Tips From an Experienced Realtor
- Bellaforté Roofing Stands Up to Rough Canadian Weather
- Steep Roof Pitch No Problem for Roofer Installing DaVinci Shake Tiles
Do you like the look of a wood shake roof but can't have it in your neighborhood because of the fire restrictions? Or simply want the wood look without the hassles that come along with it? Check out our synthetic shake shingles to learn more.