What makes our DaVinci roofing products seriously green roof systems?
Beyond saving trees and helping local eco systems (because slate isn't be quarried), our green roofing materials are truly environmentally friendly from start to finish.
What Makes Us Green?
- We use the energy from making our tiles to help heat the plant in cooler months.
- By having a 50 year roof, you are saving more roofs from ending up in landfills more quickly.
- We manufacture DaVinci tiles with two different types of ThermoPlastic Olefin (TPO), organic fire retardant, proprietary color and UV stabilizers and inorganic pigments that are safe for the environment.
- Our shake and slate synthetic tiles resist fire, high wind and high impact.
- We'll recycle your roof's scraps and cutting from your project and even your entire roof after it's life expectancy. We'll recycle the tiles and keep them out of a landfill.