You might be interested in our plastic roofing materials that are also green roofs sustainable.
Why Are DaVinci Roofs Green?
- TPO (ThermoPlastic Olefin) - one of the most stable polymers. It has very little thermal expansion and it remains pliable in all temperatures
- Energy - The energy we produce from making our roofs, we recycle to heat our plant in the winter months.
- 100% Recyclable - That's right. Our shingles are 100% recyclable, so if a run of shingles fails to meet our quality standards, we can recycle them in our factory and use them as starter shingles.
- 50 Year Roof - The longer it is on your roof, the longer it will stay out of a landfill.
- Saving Trees - If you go with our slate or shake roofing materials, then you will be saving a tree from being cut down.