Peter Foley Of Flores & Foley Roofing was kind enough to do an interview with us about our lightweight roofing systems. Thank you, Peter, for the interview.
1. How'd you first discover DaVinci?
The local sales representative for DaVinci introduced it to us.
2. What do you like about DaVinci lightweight roofing materials? Color blends? Shape of tiles? Performance?
Heavy duty, high performance shingles.
3. What's the biggest thing that homeowners say to you about DaVinci?
The look is always aesthetically pleasing, lots of “WOW"s!
4. Why do you like DaVinci?
All of the above…At Flores and Foley, we provide comprehensive roofing services at levels that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations. DaVinci products are of superior quality and aesthetically pleasing to the eye and give us the edge that we need in a competitive market.
5. What DaVinci products have you worked with?
6. Which DaVinci products do you like? Do you have a favorite color blend?
No preference, all work well in design and function
7. What other roofing products do you install?
GAF, Owens Corning, EcoStar
8. How long have you been in the roofing business?
9. Do you have a favorite DaVinci job? In other words, a favorite house or building where you installed DaVinci lightweight roofing tiles? Why is it your favorite?
The Puleo residence is one of my favorite because of the architectural design of the home!
Peter Foley, Owner
Flores and Foley - Roofing Contractors in Asheville, NC
Would you like to have our roofing tiles installed on your home? Please get in touch with one of our customer service representatives if so.