DaVinci Shake is available in EcoBlend™ cool roof colors, which help reduce your heating and cooling costs and meet LEED-NC and initial ENERGY STAR® requirements.
With a similar look of the texture of natural cedar shake - displaying deep-grained surface that reflects the natural look of a "premium shake", DaVinci Shake is the closest thing you'll find to the look of natural cedar. DaVinci Shake enhances the beauty of your home while protecting the earth's natural resources by using our green roofing materials.
Here are some other features and benefits you get by installing our Multi-Width shake:
- DaVinci hand-split composite shake roofing tiles are carefully crafted using only 100% pure virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product.
- Available in 9", 8", 7", 6" and 4" widths…bundles arrive at the job site pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating on-site sorting and guesswork.
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color for your project.
- Features both wavy and straight grains throughout the blend for a more authentic look.
- 5/8" profile deepens shadow lines
- Multiple widths help create a more natural, non-repeating appearance that can be laid in a straight or staggered pattern
- DaVinci Shake composite roofing tiles are available in EcoBlend® cool roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
- Low maintenance and easy installation
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- 50-year limited warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approval
- ICC-ES (ESR-2219)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved
Have you installed DaVinci Multi-Width Composite Shake Tiles on your roof? Please feel free to leave a comment and share your experience with us. If DaVinci Shake or any of our other products are of interest to you, our customer service department can help you with your choice.