DaVinci composite slate tiles are available in EcoBlend™ cool roof colors, that will surely help in lessening your heating and cooling costs and at the same time, meet LEED-NC and initial ENERGY STAR® requirements.
Each DaVinci manufactured slate tile carries these following features and benefits:
- DaVinci composite slate polymer tiles are carefully crafted using only 100% pure virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product
- Available in 12", 10", 9", 7" and 6" widths...bundles arrive at the job site pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating on-site sorting and guesswork
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color for your project. You can use our color blend tool to create your own custom blend.
- Composite slate crafted to display rough edges and natural stone-like surface textures for a more authentic look
- At a 1/2" tile thickness, our slate tiles are twice the thickness of most other synthetic slates
- Multiple widths help create a more natural, non-repeating appearance that can be laid in a straight or staggered pattern
- DaVinci composite roofing tiles come in EcoBlend® Cool Roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
DaVinci Slate Tiles offer an easy installation technique that will cut down your expenses, making an ideal economic choice. Of course, at the same time you'll be installing a 50-year roof since it is covered by DaVinci's 50-year warranty.
Available colors for DaVinci's multi-width composite slate tiles are: Aberdeen, Brownstone, Castle Gray, European, Evergreen, Slate Black, Slate Gray, Vineyard or Weathered Green.
Take a peek at our Slate Photo Gallery to see how our roofs look when they are installed. Our customer service department can answer all your questions about our DaVinci Multi-Width Slate Tiles.