Have you always wanted a slate roof but your current roof structure can't handle the weight of natural slate? Or perhaps you live in an area where there a lot of hail storms and you don't want to worry about replacing tiles.
Did you know that you can get the aesthetic rewards of a natural slate roof with a synthetic slate roof tile? That's right - and with a synthetic polymer roof tile like ours, you can also get superior performance benefits. Here's a line up of the Slate profiles that we offer:
- DaVinci Multi-Width Slate - Our Multi-Width slate is our original product line. It comes in 12", 10", 9", 7" and 6" widths and arrives at the jobsite pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating any on job site guessing and sorting.
- DaVinci Valoré Slate - Our Valoré Slate tiles come in a 1/2" tile thickness and are 12" single-width tiles.
- DaVinci's Bellaforté Slate - Our Bellaforté line is a revolutionary roofing product that offers superior features and benefits. It comes in a 12" width and has an interlocking design that will knock your socks off.
The performance benefits of DaVinci's synthetic slate roof shingles include:
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- 50-year limited warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approvals
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved
Do you have a DaVinci Slate roof? We want to see how it turned out! Please feel free to share photos of your DaVinci roof installation here on our blog.