If you have Googled the cost of a synthetic slate roof and have found this blog, you are probably looking for actual dollar amounts. And while that is a fair inquiry for any budget, unfortunately because of the different varieties of roofs out there and also the different markets in which they exist, it's not easy to give a dollar amount.
If you are wondering about the cost of a DaVinci synthetic slate roof, there are some factors that you need to consider:
- Pitch of your roof
- Number of squares on your roof (this is something that your roofing contractor can figure out)
- Whether or not you want to lay the tiles in a straight or staggered pattern.
- Which of our 5 product profiles you are considering
Unlike other products, DaVinci does not charge extra for you to take advantage of one of our pre-collated color blends. Many synthetic slate manufacturers charge more for different colors.
Other factors that will come into play when it comes to the overall cost of your roof:
- Labor cost
- Style of your roof: if your roof has a lot of angles or is rather steep, then there will be more labor and time involved.
- Underlayment material cost
- Re-roof: if you are re-roofing a home or building, you might have tear-off expenses and dumpster fees
- Location: if your home is in a rural area or inaccessible for large trucks, then it might be more expensive to get the tiles to your home.
Do you have a DaVinci roof? Where do you live and what type of roof do you have? Please share your story with us.