If you are interested in our manufactured slate tile, then you will definitely want to learn about the different product lines we have in regards to our imitation slate tiles.
Like all of our slate products, our Single-Width Valoré Slate is not a rubber slate roof. It is made out of 100% virgin polymers.
Now for the nitty gritty of our Single-Width Valoré Slate line.
Shingle Dimensions of Single-Width Valoré Slate
- Width 12"
- Thickness at Butt 1/2"
- Length 18"
- Thickness at Tip 1/8"
Packing and Shipping Information for Single-Width Valoré Slate
- There are 22 shingles per bundle and the bundles weigh approximately 37 lbs
- There are 1,056 shingles per pallet and they weigh approximately 1,776lbs
- There are 25,344 per truckload and they weigh approximately 42,624lbs
There are 48 bundles per pallet and 24 pallets per truckload.
The Testing for Single-Width Valoré Slate Includes:
- Fire Test: ASTM E 108 Class A
- Impact Test: UL 2218 Class 4
- Wind Test: ASTM D 3161 Certified to 110 MPH
- Building Code Approvals: ICC-ES ESR-2119, Miami Dade County, FL NOA No. 06-308.03 Exp. 7/12/12 and TDI
As a professional roofer, there is no special training or handling required when it comes to our Valoré Slate, but of course, you'll want to read through and reference our Slate Installation Guide.
If you are a homeowner or a building owner and are considering DaVinci for your home or building, then you can see more photos and information about our slate products on our website.
If you are interested in learning more about our Single-Width Valoré Slate, please feel free to reach out to us.