When you are looking for contractors to get roofing estimates for your roof, there are things you’ll need to take into consideration to ensure that you get the best value for your money. You could choose to make your selection of roofing product first and then hunt for a contractor or the other way round.
Some of the ways you could get a hold of a good contractor is:
- Through friends, family, neighbors. The advantage of this route is that you can have a look at their roof and gauge the contractor’s craftsmanship.
- Through social networking sites. Let it be known that you are on the lookout for a roofing contractor and watch as the recommendations flow in.
- Realtors can often give very valuable contractor references.
You should get at least three roofing estimates. The estimates roofing contractors give you will vary based on several factors, including:
- The roofing material you choose
- How steep your roof is
- The curves and angles your roof sports
Try and choose roofing contractors who have years of experience behind them. If you’ve chosen DaVinci Shake or Slate for your luxury roof, you can check if there is a high-end contractor in your area. These contractors are trained in the installation of our imitation slate shingles and you can therefore be sure that you are getting the best service possible.
Get in touch with us if any of our products have caught your eye. If you have some insight to share with our readers concerning roofing estimates, please leave a comment below.