Chances are if you've had a DaVinci roof put on your home or building you have a few scraps left over from cuttings.
Good news! We can take them back and get them recycled! Did you know that we had a recycling program?
- Once your roofing project is finished, your scraps and cuttings can be returned to our plant so that they will stay out of the landfills!
- We can only accept tiles that are free of nails and other accessories - like glue, staples, etc.
- Job sites within 500 miles of Kansas City, KS can be returned free of charge. All other locations must schedule freight to DaVinci in order to recycle.
- After the life expectancy of your DaVinci designer roof (it is a 50 year roof), they can be returned to our manufacturing facility in Kansas City, KS.
- Your shingles will need to be free of nails or other roofing accessories in order for us to accept them back.
- If your job site is within 500 miles of Kansas City, they can be returned to our plant for free. All other locations must schedule freight to our plant in order to get your synthetic slate roof shingles recycled.