There are various ways that home and building owners come across our lightweight roofing solutions.
Some people find us online, some people see the product on another house, while others discover it through their contractor or architect because they need a new roof for one reason or another.
Here are 5 ways to find a roofing contractor:
- Ask your neighbors and friends who they have used to install or repair their roofs And, more importantly, ask if they are satisfied with the work done by the contractor.
- Ask your local roofing supply store who they recommend for specific products. They will know who is selling the most of a specific product and chances are, if they are selling a good amount of it, then they probably know what they're doing. There's no reason to accept that as fact so you will want to get testimonials/referrals from homeowners or building owners that worked with the recommended contractor.
- Ask your Architect who they recommend. Believe it or not, some architects are well connected and know about the work done by the recommended installer.
- Ask your general contractor who they recommend. More than likely, they have a roofing contractor or contractors that they use regularly.
- Ask DaVinci if we know of a contractor in your area that has installed our product. You are welcome to email us or you can phone us toll free at 1-855-299-5301. If you are phoning internationally, you can reach us at 913-599-0766.