However, our lightweight roofing solutions are not only a better solution for your time, but also your money. You do not need to beef up your roof for our slate lightweight roofing systems.
- DaVinci Slate per square = 240+ lbs
- Natural Slate per square = 1200+ lbs
In other words, DaVinci slate is less than 1/4th the weight of natural slate.
Because of this drastic difference in weight, you will also find that our synthetic slate cost is considerably less.
The reason why less weight matters:
- Less fuel needed to transport it
- Less labor to haul it to the roof
- Less expense in transporting it
- Less material needed for your roof structure
Are you a roofer that likes to install our imitation slate shingles because they are so lightweight? If so, we would love to learn more reasons why less weight matters when it comes to roofing. Please feel free to leave a comment in the section below or please contact us directly.