A large university campus could have hundreds of buildings, so it is a pretty fair assumption that there are frequent roof replacements at these institutions. Often I get calls from facility managers and architects working on projects where they need a high quality and good looking roof to fit in on their campus. To the decision maker DaVinci polymer slate and shake roof tiles are appealing because of their natural appearance, the need for little maintenance over the lifetime of the roof, and that they are Class A Fire Rated, Class 4 Impact Rated and wind certified to 110 mph.
Below is a list of a few of our featured College or University projects:
- The new Band Storage Facility at the Florida State University
- A Residence Hall at the College of New Jersey
- The Special Collections Library at the University of Georgia
- The Mohawk and Smith Dorms at SUNY – Canton, NY
- An administrative building at the University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Villa Madonna at Mount St. Mary College in Newburgh, NY (pictured)
We have plenty more projects like these, and by subscribing to our blog or liking us on Facebook you can get notification as the roofs are installed and the features are written! Do you have a DaVinci Roofscapes luxury roof project that you think might make a good case study, project profile, or news story? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.